我是幾個月前看的視頻,記不清了。網上查到相關信息:一位女士的root canal,讓她得了子宮癌

來源: Staub 2016-04-24 17:04:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8702 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Staub ] 在 2016-04-24 18:13:23 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

不客氣。對你有所啟發,很開心。

Linda's Survivor Story: Root Canals and Ovarian Cancer - Chris Beat Cancer

www.chrisbeatcancer.com › lindas-surviv...
The last tooth that I had a root canal on was tooth #21, and it had never settled down. That was .... I have breast cancer and the root canal I have is on the tooth that relates to my breast. I also plan to ...

I read about it in a book called Outsmart Your Cancer, then I read more in a book called
The Root Canal Cover Up. Basically what happens is bacteria gets trapped in tiny tubes in the dentin, and the bacteria isn’t harmful, but the toxins that it produces that pour into your body are harmful. Many of them more powerful than mustard gas.

Root canals are a major cause of the immune system being suppressed and they are a major cause of cancer:

Root Canals and Cancer | BeatCancer.Org

beatcancer.org › 2014/03 › root-canals-a...
Any root canal fillings are removed before any cancer treatment is started. In 2004, Dr. Rau became curious about the prevalence of root canal-filled teeth in his clinic's breast cancer patients. He examined the records of the last 150 women who had been admitted to his clinic for breast cancer treatment.

所有跟帖: 

25年研究成果 -Staub- 給 Staub 發送悄悄話 Staub 的博客首頁 (39309 bytes) () 04/24/2016 postreply 20:06:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”