今年發表的耶魯的研究顯示低溫時,鼻病毒(感冒病因之一)增長加速,而且抗病毒的幹擾素和其他因子表達降低

來源: 誌在千裏 2015-04-19 07:26:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3430 bytes)
回答: 看到下麵noise的貼想到的。薛成2015-04-19 01:59:35
今年發表的耶魯的研究顯示低溫時,鼻病毒(感冒病因之一)增長加速,而且抗病毒的幹擾素和其他因子基因表達降低。。。
鼻病毒引起的感冒已證實會引起哮喘和肺部其他問題。。。這個研究做的僅僅是鼻病毒,其他病原體比如黴菌等等是否冬天更活躍
,相應的免疫係統降低還沒研究呢。。。
所以中外民間或者老祖宗認為冬天容易感冒。。。有科學依據。 “群眾的眼睛是雪亮的”這句話我一直蠻相信的:)))

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/05/cold-weather-colds_n_6418802.html
Link Between Cold Weather & Colds Is No Medical Myth, According To Study

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/3/827.abstract
Significance

Rhinovirus is the most frequent cause of the common cold, as well as one of the most important causes of asthma exacerbations. Most rhinovirus strains replicate better at the cooler temperatures found in the nasal cavity than at lung temperature, but the underlying mechanisms are not known. Using a mouse-adapted virus, we found that airway epithelial cells supporting rhinovirus replication initiate a more robust antiviral defense response through RIG-I–like receptor (RLR)–dependent interferon secretion and enhanced interferon responsiveness at lung temperature vs. nasal cavity temperature. Airway cells with genetic deficiencies in RLR or type I interferon receptor signaling supported much higher levels of viral replication at 37 °C. Thus, cooler temperatures can enable replication of the common cold virus, at least in part, by diminishing antiviral immune responses.
Abstract

Most isolates of human rhinovirus, the common cold virus, replicate more robustly at the cool temperatures found in the nasal cavity (33–35 °C) than at core body temperature (37 °C). To gain insight into the mechanism of temperature-dependent growth, we compared the transcriptional response of primary mouse airway epithelial cells infected with rhinovirus at 33 °C vs. 37 °C. Mouse airway cells infected with mouse-adapted rhinovirus 1B exhibited a striking enrichment in expression of antiviral defense response genes at 37 °C relative to 33 °C, which correlated with significantly higher expression levels of type I and type III IFN genes and IFN-stimulated genes (ISGs) at 37 °C. Temperature-dependent IFN induction in response to rhinovirus was dependent on the MAVS protein, a key signaling adaptor of the RIG-I–like receptors (RLRs). Stimulation of primary airway cells with the synthetic RLR ligand poly I:C led to greater IFN induction at 37 °C relative to 33 °C at early time points poststimulation and to a sustained increase in the induction of ISGs at 37 °C relative to 33 °C. Recombinant type I IFN also stimulated more robust induction of ISGs at 37 °C than at 33 °C. Genetic deficiency of MAVS or the type I IFN receptor in infected airway cells permitted higher levels of viral replication, particularly at 37 °C, and partially rescued the temperature-dependent growth phenotype. These findings demonstrate that in mouse airway cells, rhinovirus replicates preferentially at nasal cavity temperature due, in part, to a less efficient antiviral defense response of infected cells at cool temperature.

所有跟帖: 

這個研究就推翻了以前研究的結果,說明寒冷條件和溫暖條件下病毒的活力不一樣。以前的實驗有人重複過嗎?會不會以訛傳訛? -薛成- 給 薛成 發送悄悄話 薛成 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 07:33:32

這個研究基本是重磅級的,消息出來時路透社,各大媒體都有報道,醫界更建議 -誌在千裏- 給 誌在千裏 發送悄悄話 (233 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 08:59:05

我一直認為:尊重事實是科學的基本點。如果一種現象科學不能解釋,隻是還沒有找到方法,簡單否定是唯心的。 -薛成- 給 薛成 發送悄悄話 薛成 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 07:37:53

講的好,薛醫,對醫學,尤其如此,現代醫學解釋不了的,並不能簡單冠以不科學而打倒。 -ME_Professor- 給 ME_Professor 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 07:47:10

謝謝誇獎。搞科學的人先要有科學的態度。 -薛成- 給 薛成 發送悄悄話 薛成 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 08:02:15

這話我聽著特別舒服。你是我學習中醫的領路人,之一。 -TBz- 給 TBz 發送悄悄話 TBz 的博客首頁 (99 bytes) () 04/19/2015 postreply 11:37:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”