How to Strengthen the Heart, to Have Good Circulation(2-2)

來源: Juzizhoutou 2015-03-28 19:03:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1817 bytes)

Before you get up, you may do 3 to 5 minutes exercise in bed, so can call it as Bed Exercise.

Why should do it in bed? Since your heart is weak, your circulation is poor, and your blood pressure is relatively high( especially for elderly) in the morning. If you get up in all the sudden, could cause heart attack and stroke.

How to do it?

That  's easy. You just face up, have your body to be flat. Then have your hands streching forward crossing with fists, then to have your palms to be opened up, pulling to each side completely for 100 times. Meanwhile, have your legs to be straight, have your feet kicking forward for 100 times. 

Step 2 is sit on the side of the bed, have your hands to be connected together to hold your rear head, meanwhile  have your knees to be closed each other, have your feet to  be moved forward and backwards for 100  times.

The last step is move your head from left to right with slow motion, have the ROM to be as big as possible  for 20 times( each side 10).    After this, all the meridians have been opened up and you are warm, you are already to get up.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

到底是2nd language, 建議找人潤潤筆才發出來比較好。 -gtcharlie- 給 gtcharlie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2015 postreply 10:43:23

I said sorry that I could not type in Chinese -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (476 bytes) () 03/29/2015 postreply 12:25:32

I did revise it and made some correction today -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (119 bytes) () 03/29/2015 postreply 12:30:33

樓主誤會了,我隻是一番好意,毫無挑剔的存心! -gtcharlie- 給 gtcharlie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/30/2015 postreply 13:32:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”