How to Boost the Neutrophil Cells to Continue Chemo Therapy

來源: Juzizhoutou 2015-03-05 16:03:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3317 bytes)

I never forgot that the lady who was saying "Goodbye" on her blog last year, due to her white cells count were too low, her Dr. decided to discontinue her chemo therapy. I wander if she still alive? How is she doing? If she can read my article today, she would be helped. That way she would be able to continue her chemo therapy, to beat the diversity, to defeat the cancer! And my new friend HanXiaoYu, wish you can be read, too. You may be more inspired and benefited. 

There are two ways to boost it:   Strict diet and Vibration therapy.

1. Diet.  Why the neutrophil cells( one of the immune cells) in your body grow up so slow and so less? Because you lack of nutrition, especially lack of microelements. So you should eat more nutrition-rich foods, and also take supplements.

A. General Foods: meats, sea foods, sea veggies, egg, poultry, milk, cheese, yogurt, whole wheat, pasta, fruits,  nuts, mushrooms... ESPECIALLY shellfishes(clam, oyster), black chicken, pork liver, black seaweeds, purple seaweeds, pumpkin, golden needle mushroom, avocado, ba la( Fan pomegranate), pomegranate, cashew, water melon seeds, shelled pumpkin seeds, garlic, yogurt, cheese.

Caution: All the meats, sea foods, poultry, eggs must be well cooked. All the dairy products must be pasteurized. No raw or unpasteurized foods allowed. No smoke foods allowed. The canned or tinned foods(such as hard cheese) and vacuum packed foods, unrefrigerated foods are fine. 

B. Supplements: zinc supplement; folic acid supplement; selenium supplement.

2. Vibration Therapy. The vibration therapy which works on the trunk of the nervous system (spine) can help the bone marrow to produce more stem cells. When you have lots of stems cells, you would have more white cells( including neutrophil cells), even more red cells( to help the circulation, prevent heart disease) and T cells(to fight with cancer cells).

Caution:  Since the machine works with high electrical voltage, it only able to be worked 1 to  2 minutes at the time.  Twice a day in the morning and in the night.  You can buy the machine by yourself, just need some one to do for you. Some chiropractors may have it. Since the machine is not sold at the retail store, you can not find one in any where. If you are interested, just contact me. I can give the phone # to you to be ordered.

Best wishes for every one!   

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

化療後能快速提升白細胞的就是打升白劑.提高到一定程度後再讓身體自然恢複. -閩姑- 給 閩姑 發送悄悄話 閩姑 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/05/2015 postreply 17:56:32

Why so many low white cells patients are so helpless & strugglin -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 11:40:38

struggling? -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 11:41:30

Is't works? Any side effect? -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 11:43:51

Sorry. I wonder if it works? -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 12:14:13

補充一點。國內的化療專家孫燕院士主張化療的同時,服用黃芪女貞子。 -禦用文人- 給 禦用文人 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 09:46:11

Is 't works? -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 11:45:28

Sorry. I wonder if it works? Though Huang Qi is a good herb. -Juzizhoutou- 給 Juzizhoutou 發送悄悄話 Juzizhoutou 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2015 postreply 12:17:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”