我翻出了自己四年前在臉書寫的一篇關於腦電波音頻誘導冥想(brainwave entrainment)的文章

來源: r41866 2024-05-10 10:46:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12999 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ r41866 ] 在 2024-05-10 13:21:06 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
給大家介紹一下這個實用的輔助冥想方法。下麵是我的文章。
After I read the book of Jon England "If I die before I wake," I started to meditate using brainwave entrainment technology products.
There are many benefits of meditation. Through meditation, we are more aware of our thoughts, and become an observer of our thoughts. We have the tendency to treat our thoughts as ourselves but they are not. By becoming observers, we have more awareness of our thoughts so we can objectively evaluate our thoughts and make more logical and reasonable decisions instead of spontaneous reactions driven by emotions. If you want to know more about meditation and what it can bring to us, you can read Bill Harris' book "Thresholds of the Mind."
I tried meditation a few years ago but my mind always went everywhere and couldn't be concentrated at all. Therefore I tried a few times and then gave up. I bought the 1st level of Holosync meditation product after I saw the recommendation by Jon in his book. Holosync is an audio product using brainwave entrainment technology to help people reach deep meditation status even when you can't concentrate your mind. This time, I never quit and have kept on meditating for almost half a year.
Meditators can lower the brainwave frequency by concentrating their mind. If you can't concentrate your mind well, brainwave entrainment technology can help you lower the brainwave frequency by listening to some special sound to reach the deep meditation status. I used the first level of Holosync and the result was pretty good. When it was the time to "graduate" to a higher level, I found Holosync is really a very expensive product and it costs more than $1,400 to buy all the levels of its meditation products. I did some research and found a few alternative products. I bought 2 of these products and I recommend both of them.
One product is called Zen12 from zen12.com. It might not be the product to give you the deepest meditation level but it defintely is the cheapest and it requires least time. You can spend only $37 to get the whole set of meditation audio. You can spend as little as 12 minutes per day and you can graduate to a higher level after listening to the lower level for one month. There are totally 12 levels. You will complete the program in one year after you listen to each level for one month. Another strength of Zen12 is that it doesn't require a headphone although using a headphone does give you better effect.
Another product is Profound Meditation 3.0 from iAwake Technologies. This product uses all sorts of new technolgies for brainwave entrainment and can lead you to very deep meditation level. Also it has release audio if you feel overwhelmed after you listen to the product. The overwhelming feeling means you feel dizziness, headache, or nausea after your listening. The release audio can help you ease the discomfort of the overwhelming feeling. Luckily I never got any overwhelming experience. You can search iAwake coupon in Google to get discount code to buy products from iAwake Technologies for cheaper prices.
Both products use newer technologies than Holosync so they can get faster results than Holosync. My recommendation is that if you have less time or if you want to get faster results, buy Zen12. Otherwise if you are really serious about meditation and want to go to deeper status, buy Profound Meditation 3.0.

所有跟帖: 

brainwave entrainment的主要方法有兩種 -r41866- 給 r41866 發送悄悄話 (1177 bytes) () 05/10/2024 postreply 11:18:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”