It can be very complicated

I trust you have downloaded the correct driver for your current nic card and operating system. Firstly, ensuring your laptop is properly connected to router. Next, you can try to ping 127.0.0.1 on cmd. This is testing whether or not your nic card is working properly or not on a loop.

Also, you can try ipcongfig command on cmd to check if any thing is unusual such as default gateway ip address, subnet mask, nic mac address etc.

If everything is fine, you can issue ping a known ip address on cmd to test connectivity as well as parametres especially like time to live (TTL), successful rate. If there is packet lost, then

If there is packet lost, then you can use tracert command on cmd to the known ip address to test connectivities amomg the routers between the laptop and the known ip address.

I know it sounds really technicial. If you rough idea of what I am talking about, that is great. Otherwise, the best way is to find a network technician to fix it for your. Hopefully, this will be making sense and useful to you.

所有跟帖: 

thanks. here are results: -老生長談- 給 老生長談 發送悄悄話 (375 bytes) () 11/06/2014 postreply 17:59:44

It seems that the router does not recognize your mac address -kapper- 給 kapper 發送悄悄話 kapper 的博客首頁 (1340 bytes) () 11/07/2014 postreply 12:02:40

Just another thought -- Verifying the connection between your la -kapper- 給 kapper 發送悄悄話 kapper 的博客首頁 (1784 bytes) () 11/07/2014 postreply 20:31:23

thank you much. here is more info -老生長談- 給 老生長談 發送悄悄話 (652 bytes) () 11/08/2014 postreply 13:54:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!