This person became my co-worker. I still need work with him. It

來源: placidworld 2019-07-18 18:26:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1646 bytes)

He demanded me to send him all projects I have involved, with requirements, legal approvals, QA reviews, names of my stakeholders, business partners, etc. I had to say NO - I do not own any of those documentation/process, nor I am obligated to find those for him - he was involved in all the projects past month, he should have known better. He requested me to grant access to him and a group of people I have no clue (in India) to my personal data space - I have to ignore him - there are many sensitive data and I can't just share without checking with legal of their rights; he also demanded compliance team to have discussion with our partner Bank - accused Bank required too much audit and review reports and wanted to tell Bank to stop requesting those - of course, his request was rejected by the head of compliance; he stepped in one of my project meeting and tried to dominate which he has no experience, nor knowledge - one of our directors had to stop him during the meeting - told him to let me do my job because I built the whole process successfully. 

He complained to me that people were chasing him for data files or explanation of why the launch late, blah, blah.  I am speechless - he failed every single one, and business is losing money and new customers. 

I do not know how to stop him monitoring me 24/7 for every single email I sent, or every meeting I had/have.  

After I had a quick chat with new boss, I do not feel like there is hope to fix this issue either. New boss is Indian too. This may not sound like political correct. 

所有跟帖: 

不好玩了,像是水挺深。你的同事可以口若懸河頭頭是道,差的是火候。你的優勢是用結果說話並有實踐經驗。要是再有一個糊塗的老板加入鬧劇 -世上事本無- 給 世上事本無 發送悄悄話 (936 bytes) () 07/18/2019 postreply 20:52:03

說實話,看你寫這麽多,不知道你的point是什麽 -Tove- 給 Tove 發送悄悄話 Tove 的博客首頁 (367 bytes) () 07/18/2019 postreply 21:24:58

很久很久以前,有一個古老的傳說,講的是一個男烙印和一個女老中相愛相殺的動人故事。人們猜到了故事的開頭,卻沒猜到故事的結局是。。。 -世上事本無- 給 世上事本無 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2019 postreply 22:03:38

抱怨就抱怨吧,減減壓。壇子裏抱怨貼多了,隻是中文發帖,一眼就看出來了,不喜者可馬上退出。英文發帖,看完才納過悶來。 -廢話多多- 給 廢話多多 發送悄悄話 廢話多多 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2019 postreply 02:02:14

用中文打字好艱難。但是謝謝理解。 -placidworld- 給 placidworld 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2019 postreply 08:46:40

“摻砂子”? -One1618- 給 One1618 發送悄悄話 (387 bytes) () 07/20/2019 postreply 12:26:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”