In 1:1 session you should communicate

來源: jwguo123 2019-02-16 05:57:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1662 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ jwguo123 ] 在 2019-02-16 05:58:31 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 心裏難受,吐槽一下我的印度老板calady2019-02-15 19:42:19

In 1:1 session you should communicate to your boss how you "feel" the way how he communicates to you. We are all different. He probably doesn't know you have very "bad" feeling. You probably can start with the following hypothetical dialogue.

> I have been working for you a while it has been a great joy. "Say something good: you can list something you like what he has done", then however sometime I have some challenges I am wondering if you can help me out.

>> Absolutly. (You start the conversatin and ask him for help, pass the problem to him, he will be positive.)

> Now you need to give a concrecet example which was the worst thing he has done to you, be specific and gentle. For example you can say: During one event of the meeting you mentioned "stuff", I was very embarrased and so on so forth. I understood that you probably meant "stuff", however I was under impression that "stuff". (Try to be gentle, however you need to ensure he realized that your POINT, LOOK AT HIS EYES and pay attentin to HIS BODY LANGUAGE)

Two possibble results:
1. >> I am sorry. (If he says something like this, it is a good start. Then probably he will ask how you preferr to be communicated. You two will have a constructive discussion. After a few months, if things are not getting improved, time to change the job.)

2. >> (He started to defend himself and criticize you, you have a really "BAD" boss, please look for new job immediately)

所有跟帖: 

明顯欺負人,要不動聲色收集證據,找工作。和這人溝通是攤牌,當事人處境會更加艱難。 -禾葉- 給 禾葉 發送悄悄話 (234 bytes) () 02/16/2019 postreply 14:52:12

有道理,我試過,他有點cunning, manipulative, 沒法坦誠相談。他對人很不信任,覺得不用大棒伺候人人偷懶,哎。 -calady- 給 calady 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/16/2019 postreply 18:52:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”