just my 2 cents

來源: 火鳥鳳舞 2016-06-18 00:05:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1092 bytes)
回答: jennylin or anybody else:egghead2016-06-17 10:20:00

are your work task based or team based? i mean, does each one of ur group member handles separate client or support different functions? or does three group members each handles separate field but collectively support one function?

if your work is teamed up work, then i don't see anything wrong for ur manager to keep all the communication (meeting or emails) transparent to every team member.

just giving you an example, if you go on vacation, don't you need to set up an auto-reply email and say something like "i am on vacation between x to y, please contact a or b for blahblah task/support/issues." 

what i am trying to say is, even if you are the best candidate for the work, in case of ur absense, or when you are tied up with other higher priority work, isn't ur team members ur back up? and if they are left in the dark, how do u expect them to cover the responsibility when u are not avaliable?

if i am the manager, i would prefer B or C can cover the missing of A, not myself jump in.

所有跟帖: 

I am sorry, but I guess you didn't get my point -egghead- 給 egghead 發送悄悄話 (128 bytes) () 06/18/2016 postreply 07:03:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”