You need work on your self

來源: 有感而發 2015-12-24 08:10:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1387 bytes)
回答: .littlenerd2015-12-23 11:08:15

I am experieneced as a coder and  I could feel your frastration without or with little documents when strarting a new project or assignment because I had the similar feelings many years ago. However, I really feel the documetation is not so critical now, most of time, I don't care because the code itself can  tell you a lot, especially, if the code is well structured.

In my opinon, a developer should focus on business knowladge , operation process and change requirements. When you got the points what to change, you could find a lot of clues how to get the points in the code.

You need  work on your own to solve the problem, not expecting others to lead you step by step. I don't mind helping my teammates, no matter what natinality is, but I would not be willing to say too much if  my opinion was not taken serious. On the other hand,   what could I say if I were facing a stupid questions.

For your situation, I recommand you send a question and requirement list to your peer, PI, and Manager when you starting a new assigment after your analysis.  No one could ignore decent questions, and you have the records to document what thappened.

It is not fair to expect special support from your chinese fellow

My two cents

所有跟帖: 

同意! -monkeyMa- 給 monkeyMa 發送悄悄話 monkeyMa 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2015 postreply 08:50:25

不要總覺得同胞不幫忙 -monkeyMa- 給 monkeyMa 發送悄悄話 monkeyMa 的博客首頁 (572 bytes) () 12/24/2015 postreply 09:40:46

忘了說這個Russian是team leader -monkeyMa- 給 monkeyMa 發送悄悄話 monkeyMa 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2015 postreply 09:43:29

Great suggestion! starting a new job always needs -houmom- 給 houmom 發送悄悄話 (330 bytes) () 12/24/2015 postreply 09:20:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”