Some of my thoughts

來源: wfbql 2015-11-21 19:52:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1145 bytes)

I am not the type of employees who are good at politics, so mine is probably the harder way to move up the ladder,

• Above and beyond: On top of your assignments, always consider and provide instructive ideas on how to make the team better or even the company better. This will seperate you from thoese daily workers. When I left my first company in US, the CFO told me there were two types of employees - those who were daily workers and those who possess strategic thoughts. He thought I belonged to the latter. If you want to progress, you do not want to be considered as daily workers. In his words, 30 years later, those daily workers will still do the same job.
  • Do not mind to work hard and extra: Your boss may not speak it out, but they know in their mind who are the hard workers and who can be relied on.
  • Keep good relationship with your supervisor and do not be shy to express your desire for career movement. When I looked at who to promote, "motivation" was one factor. Of course, I would not promote anyone whom I did not like.

所有跟帖: 

你和樓上的mickey 都說的很好。要是你們說的都作到了,還升不了,這真就是命了. -草魚兒- 給 草魚兒 發送悄悄話 (608 bytes) () 11/21/2015 postreply 21:16:39

小時候做過很難的數學競賽題,半夜三更的睡不著,也想做出來?難出那個勁頭,是肯定可以得。 -mickey222- 給 mickey222 發送悄悄話 mickey222 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 11/26/2015 postreply 10:07:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”