Awesome answer

來源: truth_lover99 2014-08-16 18:15:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1176 bytes)
回答: I would answer like this:ttxs_1232014-08-16 17:07:28
I think your answer quite awesome, for it shows that the candidate is a good communicator, dedicated worker with a humble spirit. I have been interviewed for almost 10 times before my recent new job offer. I always answered simply like “I think I am not good at speaking in front of large group people, because I have a soft voice. I was almost failed in one of my classed due to my poor public speaking skills. However, I have improved my public speaking skills during my previous working at ABC Company. In the meanwhile, I am continuously practicing speaking skills in daily basis such as speaking in front of friends, family members, and in front of a mirror.
Perhaps it is only my experience; I really hate to answer this kind of question. I believe this is one of the most insulting, unfair and hostile interview questions. One the other hand, this question could be a red flag or a bad sign that the interviewer is not really getting along with the candidate, and trying to use this question to weep out the candidate. I wonder is anybody here an HR or hiring manager who can explain what’s the really meaning of asking this type of question.

所有跟帖: 

It might not be that negative. -ttxs_123- 給 ttxs_123 發送悄悄話 (418 bytes) () 08/16/2014 postreply 19:53:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”