回複:在美IT華人不應該沉迷於抱怨印度人,有能力的就創業,沒能力的就修房種花

來源: ttxs_123 2014-06-02 17:07:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1502 bytes)

Well, I would not be so sure about this.

I agree with you that a CEO has his/her pressure to do a good job, but him/herself is also an employee nowadays and his/her main focus is short term performance, even if it might be a long term loss, or even cost more.

Hourly rate, an Indian software engineer is about 1/4 of the rate a company pays here, but this is only the figure on paper.

Give you an example, for a project I designed, since the CTO is an Indian, I already doubled the estimate of the workload, but the Indian software company asked about 50% more, and without going through a detailed discussion with me(I was the software architect at that company), the CTO approved the estimate. So the Inidan software company got about 3/4 of the money the company would pay if the work was done here. Considering the bad code quality, not following the desgin(makes the mainenance much more difficult) and eventually longer release cycles, I truly believe that the company paid much more than if the project is done here.

Sadly I saw a lot of software companies are dragged into almost broken state because of rhe madness the Indian software engineers bring in and/or this rackless outsouring. But as the compmanies are essentially the stockholders', not the CEO and other management team members, nobody cares---as long as they can make their PPT looks great to the stockholders, they will get their million-dollar salaries/bonus.

所有跟帖: 

你這個,從另一角度,道出了一些原因的根本:交易。 -多哥- 給 多哥 發送悄悄話 多哥 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2014 postreply 17:30:36

這是很重要的一個方麵。其實印度人的拉幫結派已經有名了,自然會有清算的。 -easycity- 給 easycity 發送悄悄話 (147 bytes) () 06/02/2014 postreply 18:59:04

作為華人,第一不能隨波逐流到時候被一起清算,第二不能積累負麵情緒。 -easycity- 給 easycity 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2014 postreply 18:59:26

太對! -- cannot be more right! -數據分析- 給 數據分析 發送悄悄話 (417 bytes) () 06/02/2014 postreply 19:21:18

優勝劣汰,適者生存,亙古不變。劣幣淘汰良幣,是惡劣環境選擇劣幣,走為上。 -easycity- 給 easycity 發送悄悄話 (300 bytes) () 06/03/2014 postreply 07:56:07

對! -數據分析- 給 數據分析 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2014 postreply 19:14:30

that's why try your best to run your own businees, not alone, bu -merian66- 給 merian66 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2014 postreply 02:33:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”