now we learned soemthing about your background

來源: Philosophied 2013-10-17 12:27:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1552 bytes)
回答: Well, I really don't. It must be hard toCirrusCloud2013-10-17 11:24:03
We learned that you are an experienced engineer in high demand (obviously)..
You perhaps are the technical authority behind some of your company's products that Google may be interested in or it's the knowledge and expertise of yours that's reflected in these products that they are going after..
So, if I were you, I'd prepare the whole things in layers:
The layer in the center that I'd focus on is the company's products , gather everything about them... the pros and cons at high level compared to their competing products... what's the the market share.. where it's heading over the next 5-10 years... what's your ultimate vision about the future of the products. Make sure you get some concrete numbers for these points.
Next layer out would be your engineering skills, experience and expertise. Clearly identify them and come up with some impressive language to describe them..Don't forget your critical roles and responsibilites for the products.
The outside layer would be something on your passion in what you do...what you love or hate to do.. what ticks you and what get you fired up..  something more about you as a person that they want to have on their team.
Bottomline, you want to leave them with an impression that you are a solid technical guru in your field, but you are also much more than that. You have visions..and you are a very intelligent and passionate person to work with.
Hope this helps. If it doesn't oh well, I tried :-)

所有跟帖: 

Wow, that's an amazing analysis. -CirrusCloud- 給 CirrusCloud 發送悄悄話 CirrusCloud 的博客首頁 (243 bytes) () 10/17/2013 postreply 12:41:44

任何可能涉及商業機密的內容你都不應該談,因為你肯定簽過保密協議!! -瞎問瞎說- 給 瞎問瞎說 發送悄悄話 瞎問瞎說 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2013 postreply 13:25:05

Definitely draw the line there -philosophied- 給 philosophied 發送悄悄話 (193 bytes) () 10/17/2013 postreply 13:55:27

這個我知道。 -CirrusCloud- 給 CirrusCloud 發送悄悄話 CirrusCloud 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2013 postreply 19:29:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”