跟印度人的工作真是辛苦!他們不embarrassed for themselves?

來源: jennylin 2013-10-10 17:59:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1054 bytes)
I am very puzzled: how can they be "blind" to their incapability?  They seem to be never embarrassed by themselves?

啊,我這無頭無尾的牢騷。。。其實我也不指望有什末改變,目前還能對付,,隻是真是辛苦呀!工資定級比我高不隻兩級,年紀也大(這也是讓我恨不下心說他的原因之一), 寫的東西還不如我教過的大學4年級水平。。。對美國白人(sorry this is not politically right) 很唯唯諾諾。我也想過換工作,可是哪有完全理想的工作呢? 等到了對付不了的地步,先跟老板談,再說.

:) it's weird that I often feel he is pathetic, not out of compassion, instead, out of embarrassed by his incapability, with the title he does not qualified.  Of course, I should not make a judgement because I am not the boss. But he becomes a subject-of-talks behind him?  A few of us recently started to work with him, it becomes more and more often that none of us could help in complaining after a meeting with him.   it's not about discrimination (other two colleagues are US people), it's more about technically incapability. 

所有跟帖: 

這也是一種磨練。 -sigma- 給 sigma 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2013 postreply 19:18:08

feel for you -Philosophied- 給 Philosophied 發送悄悄話 (408 bytes) () 10/10/2013 postreply 22:30:41

I have to often take his work load or completely re-do more than -jennylin- 給 jennylin 發送悄悄話 jennylin 的博客首頁 (910 bytes) () 10/11/2013 postreply 08:03:31

You should warn your manager -chengwang114- 給 chengwang114 發送悄悄話 (317 bytes) () 10/11/2013 postreply 16:10:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”