回複:最新進展,跟team leader聊了一下,他說今年的review很苛刻,並非我一人.我們用了新係統.

來源: bjhaigui 2013-04-05 15:14:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1538 bytes)

What I can tell you is that the management has the belief of continued improvement.  At a supervisor, he/she has to come up with the person and the area that needs to be improved in his group.

While a poor review is upsetting, there is no need to fight like others (interesting enough, most of them are women!!!) have suggested.  It won't help, may cause more harm.  Since this late effort won't change anything, what you should do is to turn the negative to positive and minimize the damage.

Many years ago, I was picked by big boss to lead a major project (in a Southern state), after interviewing with client's management team, they told my boss that they were heisitate to have me as the lead on their project because of the conern in communication.  My boss conveyed the message to me in private.  I told my boss that I understand what they mean.  I said "this was not the first time and won't be the last time that I am asked to step down because I am not a not a native English speaker (politically correct).  It is disppointing, but I will support and assist whoever you will choose as my replacement".  So, I was replaced and went back to my previous level.  A few months later, the Dept. manager position was open and my boss asked my if I would take it......

I feel attitude is the key.  

所有跟帖: 

Thanks a lot. I sent you a 悄悄話。Can you check. -shanyao- 給 shanyao 發送悄悄話 shanyao 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 04/06/2013 postreply 13:51:24

It is totally different situation. Your boss -julie116- 給 julie116 發送悄悄話 julie116 的博客首頁 (767 bytes) () 04/06/2013 postreply 16:34:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”