回複:向這裏的前輩們請教!怎樣帶新人。

Did your boss ask you to train him to take over your current work so you can move up for a different level of work? Or just need you to demonstrate that you are ready to a senior level through training him and you will do the same work?  To me, this would make difference on how to handle the situation. 

In my opinion, I wouldn't really teach him much unless he respects me - this is my very bottom line. Just think about that you are currently sharing your knowledge with him and he is still new to the work but he doesn't seem respect you and appreciate your help already. How can you expect he would treat you nicer after he gains more knowledge from you and can handle his work independently?  This is my first impression and concern after reading your post. Certainly, you need to handle this strategically based on your specific situation.  Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

學習了,謝謝 -為烈士注冊- 給 為烈士注冊 發送悄悄話 為烈士注冊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 16:13:15

有個問想請教一下 -為烈士注冊- 給 為烈士注冊 發送悄悄話 為烈士注冊 的博客首頁 (67 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 17:00:21

這個問題問得好。 -Pink俠- 給 Pink俠 發送悄悄話 Pink俠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 17:23:03

Thank you! -橘子口味- 給 橘子口味 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/06/2013 postreply 17:01:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!