Some advices

來源: ai2011 2012-08-07 15:41:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1109 bytes)
回答: 被公司開除了,大家給出出主意。nashang2012-08-06 16:28:59

The very similar thing happened to me 3 years ago. Are you in the US or UK? If you are in the UK, then probably my experience can be of some help to you. What I suggest you to do now first is to look for information over the internet on Unfair Dismissal. Judging from what you said, you were summarily dismissed, and your formal employer did not comply with the dismissal procedure required by the Employment Law. At the same time, you should write to you former employer, requesting a written statement from them on what ground(s) they summarily dismissed you. You are legally entitled to ask for such a written statement from your former employer. You should also launch an appeal to your former empolyer, asking for a review of the dismissal decision. Keep a record of all the correspondences. You should also start to look for a new job now, and also keep a record of all your job applications.

If you decide to go to the court with them, in the UK, you do not have to have a lawyer/solicitor. I represented myself and won a compensation 5 times what was offered in the severance agreement.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you! This helps. -nashang- 給 nashang 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/07/2012 postreply 18:48:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”