should move on to bank

來源: erchou 2012-03-16 10:47:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1721 bytes)

Hi ,

Currently working as a contractor in one company. Like my supervisor--team lead, Even he didn't give me too much stuffs to do, (He prefer himself do more) But doesn't really like the manager. The manager know I could do much , but even the new project ( system migration) he told me at the beginning of the year that I would take more responsibilities, actually he didn't give me more things. Also my supervisor told me I will be renew for one year contract, however,now it is already passed 2 months, my agent still didn't give me the contract. Checked with my supervisor, he told me I don't need to worry about it. as far as he knows, there is no plan to decrease the members in our team

Recently got an offer,it is a full time in one bank, but the basic salary is too low, the hiring manager is from HONGKONG, give me the minimum salary in the position salary scope, Like the new job itself, but don't like the salary, negotiate with the hiring manager, told there is no plan to increase now... THe net income for this position is not my expectation, but people told me that the benefit in bank is good. Worried about the hiring manager is not easy to be with

But i like the current cash I got it from current contract position because the tax is less, even the working environment is not so attractive.But from long term run, contract position is not good, I still have to move to full time position..

Any idea about it? systors and brothers.. Really appreciate your kind help..

Meiguo lao tu. Appreciate your kind advice all the time.

Thanks

所有跟帖: 

The major differnece of a conteractor and a FTE -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (431 bytes) () 03/16/2012 postreply 12:05:44

回複:The major differnece of a conteractor and a FTE -erchou- 給 erchou 發送悄悄話 (329 bytes) () 03/19/2012 postreply 09:24:36

回複:回複:The major differnece of a conteractor and a FTE -erchou- 給 erchou 發送悄悄話 (64 bytes) () 03/19/2012 postreply 09:26:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”