I hate pants. My suits are usuallyjacket and skirt (to knees lev

來源: julie116 2012-02-29 21:31:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (812 bytes)

plus a cotton shirt. But my suits all have fit cut, so it's a bit curvy. Twice I went to the interview with suits and interviewers were in some very casual clothes. I understand we don't usually wear suits for daily work, but I still think I should follow some general guideline to dress up to show your respect etc. But I personally feel that become a downside. I'm trying to figure out what I wear next time for a Big Four interview. I guess they should be more formal as that helps to sell to clients.But maybe dress is only one thing, I am applying for some jobs less challenging comparing to my past background, and several times the interviewers are much younger. So there should be some fine line between showing certain experience and not being too full of complencency/confidence:)

所有跟帖: 

You did the right thing, even the interviewer were dressing casu -臭臭媽媽- 給 臭臭媽媽 發送悄悄話 臭臭媽媽 的博客首頁 (221 bytes) () 02/29/2012 postreply 21:41:25

Thanks for ur advice:) -julie116- 給 julie116 發送悄悄話 julie116 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2012 postreply 22:28:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”