有點沉不住氣了-老土老師胡校長等職場大俠指點迷津

來源: 蔓麗 2012-01-12 15:50:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1276 bytes)

Sorry, I have to type Eglish here. I lost my job last Feb, still look for opportunities. I was not prepared to stay home for so long even though I understood the current job market situation. Got my MBA in US (not top 30 B-school though), 10 years of experience in product marketing/management in hi-tech industry. Took 6 months last year to get myself PMP certified (Project Management Professional), back to job market in last Sept, had a few on-site interviews, but haven't got job offer yet. 

Live in a bank town in Southeast, trying to get a project manager position in one of the banks in town. But without financial industry experience, only got one on-site interview, the salary range was about what I earned 5 years ago, still didn't get the job. 

If I want to stay with the hi-tech industry, I have to move to west coast such as San Jose, SF areas. I am too scared of the living expenses there. In the area we are living, we can have a decent life style with $100k income. (My hu*****and had to take a job out of town last year because we do at least need one person work to support the family)

Should I try to look for opportunities in west coast? Any suggestions on how to get into finance or IT industry as a project manager?

所有跟帖: 

這個真不好說 -胡說之- 給 胡說之 發送悄悄話 胡說之 的博客首頁 (144 bytes) () 01/12/2012 postreply 18:50:37

年紀大了,包袱多了 -蔓麗- 給 蔓麗 發送悄悄話 (133 bytes) () 01/13/2012 postreply 08:41:41

半年過去忽見曼麗,方向不對沉不住氣..加州矽穀陽光很好,華人很多生生不息. -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (2665 bytes) () 01/12/2012 postreply 21:33:13

謝謝老土老師這麽多誠懇地建議 -蔓麗- 給 蔓麗 發送悄悄話 (4524 bytes) () 01/13/2012 postreply 08:57:28

You are most welcome! -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (152 bytes) () 01/13/2012 postreply 12:37:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”