grant 的idea被偷, 該怎麽辦?

來源: elisa001 2011-11-03 01:42:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (946 bytes)

去年五月我遞交了我的第一個grant proposal. It was not funded. The reviewers said the idea was good and asked more preliminary data. I got more data and applied again this year. While waiting, I found a famous guy in a big group just got funded from a different grant agency, with the almost identical title and very similar idea. I suspect he was one of my grant reviewer last year. He read my grant last year, steal my idea,  and applied his grant at the beginning of this year. Why do I suspect him? Since the disease I studied is not common and the area is very specific/rare. He is famous for studying this disease, but not in my area (no paper published). I am in the begining of my career. I have been working on this for almost two years. I don't know what to do. Should I ask the grant agency if he was one of the reviewers of my grant? or I have to lick my wound, be quite, and start from square one. Any suggestion will help.

所有跟帖: 

輕易別把grant 的idea告訴別人,在你還沒有實力的時候 -龍少爺- 給 龍少爺 發送悄悄話 龍少爺 的博客首頁 (45 bytes) () 11/03/2011 postreply 03:19:52

谘詢你申請GRANT的那個結構的有關部門調查。(同時要他們confidential) -jjmmjj- 給 jjmmjj 發送悄悄話 jjmmjj 的博客首頁 (48 bytes) () 11/03/2011 postreply 06:08:47

對,如果是我, -林卡- 給 林卡 發送悄悄話 (274 bytes) () 11/03/2011 postreply 06:45:26

talk to the chair of your dept. -smart- 給 smart 發送悄悄話 (66 bytes) () 11/03/2011 postreply 11:25:31

即使你是對的,得罪了大頭,以後也不好混了 -beyondsky- 給 beyondsky 發送悄悄話 beyondsky 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2011 postreply 12:42:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”