You need to give a bit more details on what the job is

來源: vest2005 2011-08-20 06:26:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1299 bytes)
Compensation for new college graduates are virtually the same across the street, at least for large investment banks. Within each bank though, comp varies quite a lot depending on which division/ group you are in, and what you actually do. You didn't give any details as to the the nature of your job, so it is hard to give you feedback. Generally, for " frontline jobs", first year analysts can expect total comp of around $100k, rising to around $200k by the third year.I don't know much about back office, system, and support functions.

In the past,most firms did not offer new college graduates stock options. I do not know if that has changed much since the financial crisis. Also, they do not offer tuition reimbursement to new hires. As time goes by, and if they see a need, they might offer you such benefit, but it is on individual basis, and it varies by division even within the same firm. Unlike consulting firms, most "frontline jobs" do not offer tuition reimbursement (supposedly you are paid enough to pay your own tuition). However, it is much more common among support or bac office functions.

Also, if you work late, dinner is free and there will be free car service. But I don't know of any large banks who pay for lunch, unless you are eating with your bosses or clients.

所有跟帖: 

回複:You need to give a bit more details on what the job is -NYCkiddo- 給 NYCkiddo 發送悄悄話 (178 bytes) () 08/20/2011 postreply 12:35:54

If that is the case, you are on a different track -vest2005- 給 vest2005 發送悄悄話 (558 bytes) () 08/20/2011 postreply 16:05:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”