you should ask your manager or admin to assign you a ID & PW not

來源: Airsusan 2011-05-15 21:00:49 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (953 bytes)
回答: 教還是不教的問題bluevale2011-05-15 10:58:19

Crystal Reports should allow many ID and PW. not only your manager has the ID and PW. Crystal Reports could design very complicated reports. Some reports are not easy. especially for some reports with complicated formulars, many parameters and subreports together. It depands on the company how to develop this system. I have some basic knowledge about Crystal Reports but I still fell it is not easy for me to understand the reports already exsiting reports. The reports my company developed is advance level. Try to talk to your manager to see if she or he can assign you as an user. you also can download Crystal reports free trial to learn by yourself or take Laotu's class. I don't know how Laotu's class look like and at what level becasue I never took his Crystal Reports. But I belive it will be easier for you to start with some instruction. Anyway, you can let you manager understand what you want to is just for do better the job.

所有跟帖: 

sorry, there are a lot of mistakes on the above reply. I did not -Airsusan- 給 Airsusan 發送悄悄話 Airsusan 的博客首頁 (56 bytes) () 05/15/2011 postreply 21:05:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”