沒被laidoff過,瞎說幾句行不?

來源: liumech 2011-01-11 19:30:23 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (963 bytes)

就說公司lost contract,downsize不行嗎?問深了,就實話實說laid off,Background form 不填為什麽離開,填N/A。It's better no lie in background check but you can fill in N/A in the background check form if you do not want to provide them the exact answer.It is normally acceptable by a background company,which only performs to check what you write in the form.

Like salary, I filled out twice in N/A in the detailed salare space column for two background companies. Two companies are okay. Also, each time, I called them and asked them to provide me a copy of my background check result when they are done(it's background policy to provide you the result). So I know what items they did for my background.(Of course, I also talked to  HR to confirm if I am clear in Background check.)

Most Canadian companies(90% maybe) do not have the background check. So Canadian job seekers do not need to worry about it.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you Mech.Hope you are doing all well with your new positio -tlxg- 給 tlxg 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2011 postreply 19:40:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”