回複:About your son

回答: About your sonmonalisacanada2010-12-19 07:59:49

Thank you very much! Sometimes, I think like you suspected.But I let it go, I just wish him to be an honest,happy and funny boy with a nice and generous heart. I am not particularly wish him to be successful. He is in a very good private school. His math is only in around 5-6th in his class. But each year, school will select 5 students to have some math competition, school will send him there, every year, he gets a reward.Bring me some money back. So I went to school to ask the teacher why he cannot get a good mark in school's study.His teacher told me that too simple for him and he lost interests. His school requires each study to learn two languages plus another selected no mark no credit language. He chose to learn English and Chineses, then changed to English and French, because not enough students interested to Chineses. He was under average in both languages. So I told him, you have to be more serious now, the university will look at your mark now. This year, he is first in his French class, and 4th in his English.(Please note that there are so many native English and French families here.) I don't have time to get the details of his study. I know he has potential. I hardly see him to do homework at home. He always told me that he finished at school. In his class he is around 4th to 6th. The first three are all girls.

Smart or sucessful is not important, I wish him to be a man with wisdom with a balanced life.I wish oneday, he could guide me or exchange ideas for all issues in our life.Like what I am doing with my parents. We will going to be life time friends.I always encourage him to challenge me, to against me with good reasons and good ways to handle it.

A lot of fun to have kids. Sorry for writing a lot, when it comes to my son, I can write 100 pages. He is very happy in everyday's life too. Read so many big books in Chinese, English and French. Sometimes,he come to discuss all the historical or philosophical issues with me, I will feel so tired, so out of date. OH, my god, I know that I have to read more, otherwise he will stop to come to discuss all the issues with me. He will come to tell me : mama, we will read this part together , so interesting. Then he sit down next to me, starts to read, most of them are in English, always 3-5 pages, I feel hard to keep up. After he reads it, then he will discuss it with me, honestly, it is harder than doing my job.

Now he went to bookstore to buy books for x-mas, so he has something to read during x-mas. He doesn't want to go with me, because I am too slow, wast his time. hahahahahahaha.....

Have a nice day!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:About your son -monalisacanada- 給 monalisacanada 發送悄悄話 monalisacanada 的博客首頁 (420 bytes) () 12/19/2010 postreply 17:39:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!