Thank you for replying to the 'Indian Boss'. Update.

來源: rainbow666 2010-09-26 17:55:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1676 bytes)
For those who remember my cases, I posted here 4 days ago about 'Problem with Indian boss. Fight back?' and 'How to fight back with Indian boss effectively?'. Thanks for all the valuable replies.Each reply has its own value. At last, I chose to fight back.

I have talked to the big boss about some serious other issues with the Indian boss, It seems she agrees with this part. But the original accusation still stay (yes I made a mistake not intentionally, but I don't want keep it in the HR record).

I haven't talked to HR yet. I plan to reply to the warning letter to reject the evaluation by giving my reasons - the source file used by my boss for evaluation is not reliable.

My quesitons are:
1) I don't know what is going to happen next. I planned to a) work on tranfer, b) if not success on tranfer, than look for another job. In the mean time, how do I deal with the Indian boss?

2) Should I expect the big boss to do something? She may remove one of my boss's power, or all her powers. But I can't know if it will happen and when it will happen. In the worst case, what are my choices? What if the Indian boss finds another reason to fire me in the next 3-6 months? How to prevent it? I am a single mom and the finance is the most of my worry.

3) If I am fired, can I collect unemployment benifit? For how long? I am assuming it will be more difficult for me to find another job after the firing.

4) when the situation is getting really bad, can I ask HR or the big boss to give me a few months time by reducing the pay while looking for another job?

5) Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Thank you for replying to the 'Indian Boss'. Update. -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 世界無童話 的博客首頁 (83 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 18:46:07

回複:回複:Thank you for replying to the 'Indian Boss'. Update. -rainbow666- 給 rainbow666 發送悄悄話 (441 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 18:55:46

回複:回複:回複:Thank you for replying to the 'Indian Boss'. Update. -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 世界無童話 的博客首頁 (36 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 19:07:05

What does HR do? -rainbow666- 給 rainbow666 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 19:11:04

回複:Thank you for replying to the 'Indian Boss'. Update. -LilyBD- 給 LilyBD 發送悄悄話 LilyBD 的博客首頁 (362 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 21:22:08

回複:回複:Thank you for replying to the 'Indian Boss'. Update. -rainbow666- 給 rainbow666 發送悄悄話 (568 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 21:38:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”