How to handle this situation? Thank you for your help!

I just star working in a new company and supposed to take care of some projects by myself. But the thing is the coworker does not want me to involve the projects too much. She just trained me several days at beginning and that’s all. She told me at the beginning that she would give some projects to follow up and she never did it. I worked here for almost one month but I think I am like her assistant. It was very disappointed there is one time she did not ask me to attend a meeting that I supposed to be in.

What shall I do? Is it normal for the newer? actually I already has experience in this area so I can take care of some projects by myself. Shall I need to talk with her or talk with the manager?

I really need your guys to help me this situation, to give me some advises and suggestion.

Thank you so much!!!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:How to handle this situation? Thank you for your help! -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (839 bytes) () 05/20/2010 postreply 09:03:07

one more thing -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (464 bytes) () 05/20/2010 postreply 09:28:29

回複:回複:How to handle this situation? Thank you for your help! -mylittlehome- 給 mylittlehome 發送悄悄話 mylittlehome 的博客首頁 (116 bytes) () 05/20/2010 postreply 10:06:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!