Any chance you can improve your relationship with A?

來源: julie116 2010-03-08 21:43:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1000 bytes)
I have been in similar situation and I know how that feels. Now looking back i think the one thing i did not do right was to socialize with people around me, except bigger bog and other colleagues, managers who have significant influcence in the company. Due to culture, due to value syste, due to language ability most Chinese like to work hard, but we don't spend time network with people around us -- in the end, no one knows what's going on between you and your boss, even if they know,they won't do anything as they don't have any relationship with you -- some people with high integrity may feel bad for you, but that will not change your situation. You're the only one who can help yourself. Improve documentation, improve communication and learn to blow your own horn whenever possible. And do start to look around, and build relationship with people who can help as a reference to your next job. Good luck, but be strong, think before you talk, and smile. Don't let them make you down.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for your help and time! -ChineseinAmerica- 給 ChineseinAmerica 發送悄悄話 (438 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 00:46:28

You don't have to care W's attitude...the more upset she -mylittlehome- 給 mylittlehome 發送悄悄話 mylittlehome 的博客首頁 (266 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 07:05:43

Thank you! -ChineseinAmerica- 給 ChineseinAmerica 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/09/2010 postreply 15:49:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!