There are different ways to deal with a bully co-worker

來源: Guendawen 2010-02-24 13:55:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1242 bytes)
回答: 聽上去你是 technical lead,Guendawen2010-02-24 13:27:41
The best way would be keeping it professional. As long as you can get your work done, then ignore his attitude. If it is too much to stand, at least try to find out if his attitude is universal, or only to you. Never get into a fight with the guy, that would never help a new comer. Try to form a good relationship with other members. Make other people feel you are there to help, not to compete. (Honestly, many people see newcomer as a threat :)

Your last resort is to bring it up to your boss. Be specific about how his action delaying your progress, without mentioning any personal feelings, ( such as he did not respect me, etc. ) The risk here is, your boss may feel you are not capable enough to handle a tough crowd.

Another choice is to 晾著他, keep him out of your loop.
If you are the lead, then major projects should be handled by you. You can assign less interesting job to the bully member and consulting him nothing. Over time, he would realize it is not in his interests to make you his enemy. But you need to do it in a subtle way, and leave him no chance to complain to your boss.

Be happy, any touch situation in life is a great chance to mature your skills. At least, that's how I see it.

所有跟帖: 

I agree, any touch situation in life is a great chance to mature -liangban- 給 liangban 發送悄悄話 (465 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 16:21:26

回複:There are different ways to deal with a bully co-worker -風飄- 給 風飄 發送悄悄話 (8 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 17:40:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”