我學電子工程的,是不是真的要學programming才能找到工作呀

來源: 叫我戴碩就好 2010-02-09 16:04:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1027 bytes)
hi all, im currently an undergraduate majoring in ee at u of i and planning to graduate this decem. I been going to career fairs in the past couple wks。 i have a concentration in radio frequency, however a lot of the companies who are in the rf business require their employees to be us citizens, but i only have greencard, won't become a citizen until this october.
While i was at the career fair, i saw a tons of companies looking for ppl who know how to program. As an ee major, i took java during my freshmen yr, however, unlike riding a bike or driving a car, programming is one of those things that if u don't use it, u are going to forget it. Because I still have one more semester left at u of i, im wondering do i really really have to learn, for example, C++, to be able to find a job. I was originally planning to take wireless communication system next semester, but after going to the career fair, im not sure if learning more about stuff in rf will become beneficial to me in terms of finding a job.

所有跟帖: 

軍工企業吧?好職位,真羨慕EE -u_boat- 給 u_boat 發送悄悄話 (10 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:11:13

find a intern position in the filed you are planning to work -吃糖?- 給 吃糖? 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:21:19

EE in u of i is the top 3 in US!!! You should be able to find a -期待~- 給 期待~ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:33:33

You should be able to find a EE job -期待~- 給 期待~ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:34:10

學工程不會編程,那就得會做實驗,實驗一般研究生做的多 -豬胖子- 給 豬胖子 發送悄悄話 豬胖子 的博客首頁 (34 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:55:44

RF has great future, why even bother w/ programming job? -tank- 給 tank 發送悄悄話 (296 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 17:49:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”