Thanks a lot !

回答: 緊急求助!!ExpectingMM2009-12-11 18:18:57

That is what exactly what I am thinking.

I have two approaches:
(1) Firstly, take to them nicely, say that we are money tight and can not afford my son’s tuition.

(2) Secondly, complain and threaten them. Can I say: “When I signed the contract, I over looked the liability there. If I knew it, I won’t agree. For me, this sounds ridiculous. I understand you want to make money, but you need to consider the relationship with families. If you treat us nicely, we probably will be back to your school if we go through our financial crisis. Otherwise not just ourselves, I even won’t recommend all my friends to send their kids to your school in the future, as nobody will accept this bullied policy. ”

Also I saw them did some bad thing. But I did not use a camera to take a picture for it, so I have no proof if I want to threaten to sue them.

所有跟帖: 

that is true if wife is able to think logically, not sounds like -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 世界無童話 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2009 postreply 14:45:54

take your number 2 option out. -Cathy_Bay- 給 Cathy_Bay 發送悄悄話 (541 bytes) () 12/13/2009 postreply 04:14:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!