please help with my current job situation -

來源: spotting 2009-11-09 15:53:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1203 bytes)
i am working on a contractor with 40/hr..as most of you know there is no payment with national holidays and any days off.This position is contract to hire , which the contract period ends early feb next year. Since they have not communicated/conviced me anything with potential going permanent..that's why i start looking for new opportunity.

i recently got another offer at $75000, with 13 paid national holidays and 18 days off through out the year..

so which one is better?if you are in the same situation, how would you choose. I basically prefer full time position so that i don't have to always looking for job. Money wise, these 2 choices are not that much different

also i want to take this new offer as something to negotiate with my current contract job ...if they would provide similar rate +benefit as full time , i would take the current one. But i doubt they would make decision that soon , if they just go something very vague like ...well, we would really like to hire you as full time but we need a couple more months to make this position open or whatever, what should i do,, do i trust them and wait ?

can you provide me some suggestions? thanks a lot!!

所有跟帖: 

Take new offer -龍少爺- 給 龍少爺 發送悄悄話 龍少爺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 16:23:45

回複:please help with my current job situation - -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (482 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 16:30:14

as u said, i'd go for 2nd.... -撅著挺好- 給 撅著挺好 發送悄悄話 (127 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 17:23:50

嗯,是這樣,要看條款。 -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 17:26:38

take 2nd offer -haha9- 給 haha9 發送悄悄話 (123 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 09:53:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”