回複:回複:回複:感謝大家:職場特殊案例(續)

來源: hopesoon 2009-07-12 18:42:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1384 bytes)
Try to treat it not serious even he makes the similar jokes like that unless he says something serious and direct. Then, you can tell him that you need time. Come back here to report and ask us.:) WE make sure to give you as good advice as we can.

Oh, my, if you follow my advice and he will get even bigger crush on you if we assume that he likes you. I am just joking.:)

The point is trying to keep work relationship professionally unless HE say or do something to break it. But, not YOU, especially given your bad review score. I think this is the only but good way to protect yourself in your current position. Let us not to make it worse.

If I were you, I have already called my recruiter. Sister, I am more concerned about your situation, given you still remember what your big manager said that you are dangerous woman.

I have a question for you. Just in case and pls don't feel offended. Do you think you might interpret your big manager to the way you prefer since you might like him a little in some way?

The reason incurred me to ask is that, frankly, I have a few Chinese female friends who are very successful at their careers but over reacted to men’s little action/comments/jokes. A fair normal joke/thing/action to me, they feel special to them since they might be overconfident from their successful carerrs.

所有跟帖: 

ding. 不能同意更多 -品優男- 給 品優男 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2009 postreply 22:07:21

那就隻同意這麽點好了. -不喜歡猜馬甲- 給 不喜歡猜馬甲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2009 postreply 22:23:35

剛學來的 E文文法 的中文 -品優男- 給 品優男 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2009 postreply 22:35:50

Good question, Hopesoon. The purpose of my plan is: do not make -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (197 bytes) () 07/13/2009 postreply 03:44:09

回複:Good question, Hopesoon. The purpose of my plan is: do not ma -hopesoon- 給 hopesoon 發送悄悄話 (386 bytes) () 07/13/2009 postreply 06:51:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”