回複:懇請建議:職場特殊案例

來源: LittlePencil 2009-07-11 15:24:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1431 bytes)
I think the way your bosses handles the review is not appropriate. In my company, the key for end of year review is, there should be no surprise. It is the manager's responsibility to tell his/her subbordinates where he or she can improve when things happen. If the manager does not do so, he/she is not a good manager. So I really think it is poor management skill or style of your managers/bosses.
However, I also want to mention that, what your COO mentioned about you can improve is making a lot of sense. For the corporate ladder, the higher your are, the more people are looking at soft skills. When you are doing projects by yourself, it is key that you deliver on time with quality and within budget. But if you are leading a team, there are much more to it. Including team building, trust from your team members, and etc.
I have a wild guess that you in the past few years, you have been doing a very good job, so your managers expectation on your is constantly growing up. The bar is rising. But they do not do a good job to communicate to you. In my eyes, "shock" is the most in-efficient way to do this.
Anyway, I believe your bosses really like your and see the potential in you. Ask them if there is anyway to change the score, and tell them that you will try to improve with their help. However, if they insist not to change the score, then I would suggest that you just move on.

- just my 2 cents

所有跟帖: 

對對 move on.一直朝前走不要往兩邊看,你就會融化在藍天裏。~~ -多哥- 給 多哥 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 15:37:50

回複:回複:懇請建議:職場特殊案例 -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (846 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 15:54:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”