回複:你們怎麽看?

來源: 看那月光 2009-06-03 22:07:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1898 bytes)
引用你的回帖,“She always asking why you chinese don't go back to your country”. 不知道你當時是怎麽回答的呢?

你如果失去了適時捍衛你自己的機會,你就是會被他們欺負。對不起直言了,他們就是在欺負人。你看著她的眼睛告訴她:

First of all, (saying that) it's not only being rude but also a discrimination statement. If you ever say anything like this or meaning like this again, I will report to CxO(herself is the HR personnel which is even a worse case) and I may also seek independent legal assistance outside of this company.

Secondly, it's a pity and also a shame that you don't understand what America is truly about even through you were born and grow up in this country. I suggest you take a moment to look your own family tree at home, if it's still not enough, ask your daughter if she knows America history.

Thirdly, although it's not my problem that you're blinded to see the fact that Chinese are not leaving but also having good lives in this country, I, as a Chinese, am personally willing to forgive you this time. If it's not work related, I would very appreciate that you just say nothing to me if you can't be nice.

不僅如此,在你查了員工手冊發現她對你病假的錯誤處理後,就應該即時要求糾正。現在來看,就隻好不了了之。

還有,你爭取自己的合理利益是一回事,你的頭他怎樣揩公司的油或你覺得“不公平”是另一回事,不要因為這些給自己帶來不愉快,也分散了你自己的注意力。比如,他請病假也好在家工作也好,並不一定就意味著你也可以。如果他們算你是病假,那你就不要在家工作。至於說CFO交給你們月底結帳的工作,就算全是你一個人做了,也是無可爭議的,他畢竟是你的老板,不是麽?但是,你要讓CFO明白,這工作是你獨立完成的就行了,最後誰審核誰承擔審核的責任。

我其實是最不讚成遇到問題就要離開公司的(且不論公司如何),可是是你自己身在其中,你如果非常不愉快又沒辦法通過改善自己來改變現狀,試著找新的工作機會也未嚐不可。

囉嗦太多了,不當之處請你包涵

所有跟帖: 

Professional to deal with office conflict -俗人俗事- 給 俗人俗事 發送悄悄話 (767 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 11:24:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”