Some background

來源: Cathy_Bay 2009-04-13 12:46:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1168 bytes)
回答: need adviceCathy_bay2009-04-13 10:16:07
I worked on a minority project for close to 3 years by now. positive results make this project gradually gain some exposure to sr level. Basically we need to present to the top level and ask for moeny to move forward. In a sense, the project has matured.

I have been the lead on this one for the past 3 years and the work has been recognized quite well in this group (not compensated well though). all of a sudden, a sr director who has never involved in this becomes the product lead. This was only about a week ago.

I actually worked quite well with him on another project, which he is the lead. So I was surprised that from start he tried to discredit my work on my own project. I can only imagine that he needs to secure his leading role in the team. but since he is a sr director, I wonder why he needs to do that. Or there is sth else behind the scene.

I think I really need to find out what is going on behind the scene. The obvious "why" is that the "product lead" has always been from his department traditionally. Since this project is mature enough, he should be the lead. Then really he has no reason to set up "trap" for me.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”