China is my homeland. And it will always be!

來源: Rubikscube 2009-04-11 09:10:23 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1298 bytes)
When China naysayers scoff at the current status of China, I would give him a mirror and ask him to look at himself. No one is perfect. Even God could not have made every single experiment worked as he planned. We, Chinese, have come a long way and at heart, we know what is good and what is wrong. No one could argue against that China is getting better, at least based on three decades of astonishing development. Whether it will continue at the current pace is open to discussion, which should generate new ideas and prudent policies for a sustainable development strategy.

The tidal waves that carried so many western-trained Chinese expatriates back home will fundamentally change the cultural and business landscape of the Middle Kingdom. Because they the better of both world and the caveats thereof as well.

For me, a muggle without magical power, I believe in the heritage of a great civilization, which is inclusive and very much alive for five thousand years. Opportunities and challenges are twin brothers of our time. You can't live only with one of them. Be bold and humble. Be smart and strong. Leave a footprint of real contribution and creation to the future generation, in the same way in which hundreds of your ancestors have done.

One muggle

所有跟帖: 

Great post! I fully support. -lillyflower- 給 lillyflower 發送悄悄話 lillyflower 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2009 postreply 11:30:32

I do believe the problem of integration into the society exists. -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (1113 bytes) () 04/11/2009 postreply 13:45:11

Thank you for the comments. -Rubikscube- 給 Rubikscube 發送悄悄話 Rubikscube 的博客首頁 (60 bytes) () 04/11/2009 postreply 15:02:32

peronal experience: being chinese in office has just helped me a -前路漫漫- 給 前路漫漫 發送悄悄話 前路漫漫 的博客首頁 (480 bytes) () 04/12/2009 postreply 01:40:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”