I do believe the problem of integration into the society exists.

來源: 戲雨飛鷹 2009-04-11 13:45:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1113 bytes)
Your thread interests me very much. I admire your point and stance about our Chinese race. Your post can further lead to another topic, the integration into American society.
Don’t want to be off tangent.I think that any races have problems being accepted into a society. Some people think that if we are not the same race then we will don’t belong to them. Once such views and ideas have been established in the human mind they are reluctant to change and even more will struggle to prove their views are right.

We’re Chinese and our children are Chinese American. But many of us still constantly battle the perception that “I am an outsider". Even though many Chinese are already high in society, their legitimate offspring still has the race issue hanging around their neck.

I love your stance. Agree that opportunities and challenges exist at the same time. Respect the attitude you mentioned: “Be bold and humble. Be smart and strong.” Meanwhile, I do believe the problem of integration into the society exists.

please do not take this as an attack, dear Muggle.:)

所有跟帖: 

Thank you for the comments. -Rubikscube- 給 Rubikscube 發送悄悄話 Rubikscube 的博客首頁 (60 bytes) () 04/11/2009 postreply 15:02:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”