回複:可不可以自己找答案呢?

來源: Greencard_applicant 2009-04-06 23:29:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1115 bytes)
I always try not to bother Boss A since I started in this company. Cause I know that I won't get any good response if I keep asking the similar questions. What I did before was to search through old file and try to find out the theory behind the formula.
To be honest, I dislike Boss A from the day I started and sometimes I hate A if A dumped the dirties job to me which he tries to avoid to do.

Actually, I was hired by A because he doesn't know the skills I know and he tries to learnn that. Unfortunately A can not focus on any new technics any more.If A wanted to ask me questions, I will treat A in an opposite attitude. Am I too nice? Anyway, I really really don't like A's personality.
A is actually almost a "YinDuASan". :(
Now you might see how hard to deal with A. :(
I always told myself that the more time I stay there, the more paychecks I can earn to pay my family's bills. That's the only motivation for me to keep working with A. I was really suffering the whole working environment. What I can do under such a bad macro economics environment.

"Ren Zhe bei!"
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”