What should I do to deal with two tough bosses?

來源: Greencard_applicant 2009-04-06 07:41:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1716 bytes)
I have post something here to complain that my boss treated me like a labor and not an analyst.

The things might be a little different. Our company laid off a couple of hundreds employees and some groups were merged together. After that, I was told that I have to split my working time to be 65% and 35% to work for Boss A (my old boss,who like to treat me as a tool) and boss B ( A tough boss but at least willing to teach people more). My big boss said I have to work this way due to hiring freeze and one employee under B was laid off. I told my big boss that I am concerned about how to deal with the contradict projects. My big boss told me that I have to learn speak out that I am too busy to finish both of them and need to let A,B know that. If I can not handle, I can let my big boss know any time.

The thing is that A never thought that I am supposed to figure out any assigments A gave to me. If I have more questions for A, A will speak in an exagerated tone and speak in a high voice: "Why don't you kow that? I am surprised that you don't know that, you should be able to work by yourself......." Faint, the truth is that I was new in this industry and need more training. Anyway, B is much better in this case as B is willing to teach and train B's employees as I know. But B also likes to assign lots of projects to the employees.

My big boss said he doesn't want me to be overwhelming. But I am still under A and A is going to review my performance.Anyway, I feel headache when I am thinking that I will deal with A & B (A is more good at politics and B is more good at technics. A & B seem to be ok with each other, but actually not).

Thanks a lot for your tips.

所有跟帖: 

does A tell you the answer after some -pega- 給 pega 發送悄悄話 pega 的博客首頁 (262 bytes) () 04/06/2009 postreply 07:57:45

look like that you need to learn some thing on your job. do not -Iamamrman- 給 Iamamrman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2009 postreply 17:11:32

可不可以自己找答案呢? -雲河- 給 雲河 發送悄悄話 雲河 的博客首頁 (67 bytes) () 04/06/2009 postreply 20:08:45

回複:可不可以自己找答案呢? -Greencard_applicant- 給 Greencard_applicant 發送悄悄話 (1115 bytes) () 04/06/2009 postreply 23:29:37

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”