ask a question!

來源: 300600 2009-03-29 21:20:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (897 bytes)
i've been worked in the states for few months, LG and son are in Canada now, and we have a house in Canada. Now LG's company is closing now, it is far beyond our expectation, so surprised, it is a big company, but now totally shut down. LG wants to find a job in my current company, but according to the current situation, I guess he wouldn't. But if my company gives him a job, should we move to the states? A little bit worried about the future in the states: TN visa----H1B----Green card, I don't know how long it will last. Each time when I saw the new graduates at my company so scared at the manager cos they have to return to their own's countries if they got laid off or fired, i will feel so confused. We are canadian citizenship, if we decided to come over to the states, all of the things have to start from the beginning. how do you think? Any comment will be highly preciated!!!!

所有跟帖: 

Don't worry. Tens of thousands people are doing just that -Rubikscube- 給 Rubikscube 發送悄悄話 Rubikscube 的博客首頁 (636 bytes) () 03/29/2009 postreply 22:09:31

回複:ask a question! -happyjob- 給 happyjob 發送悄悄話 (102 bytes) () 03/30/2009 postreply 06:08:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”