回複:Not a good idea

回答: 回複:I really want to quit.Legend20082009-03-03 13:04:25

Many thanks for your what said!
I am so touched that there are so many friends on this board trying to help and comfort me. All of those words make me feel much better. I really appreciate these.

At least, I am more confident than before as I know that I am not the trouble maker to mess up the relationship between my boss and me. I am not a quiet person and always email the boss to tell him the progress I have made for assignment from him, sometimes I talk to him directly and tell him how the things are going although my english is not so perfect.

Actually, I recalled one thing that I accepted an assignment last month from our boss's boss during the group meeting.
After the meeting, my boss just dumped the dirt job that he promised to finish in the meeting and asked me to finish this first before working on my big boss's project.
In the mean time, he also assigned me one of his other trivial project. Later I told him that it's a little bit difficulty to finish all of them and I will prioritize the first two.
About one week later, my boss said (xiao li chang dao) that don't forget clean our old office. blah....
And this very dirty cleaning job was taken me lots of time.
I think I am kind of failing my big boss' project.But my big boss didn't push me for this because it 's not so important. So I didn't get chance to explain anything to my big boss. Now I have no time to think about how my big boss look at me because of this unsuccessful project.

So I think it's too bad and makes me really upset. I should know from the beginning that I should n't take any extra project. All these bad consequence looks like a lesson my boss wants to teach me.

I am always thinking I am his assistant not his secretary. How come I get time to improve myself if I am kept doing these dirty job?

If my bottom line were broken one day, I might have to quit eventually without other options.

I will try to search around for any new job which matches my background and makes me happier.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!