回複:回複:I really want to quit.

來源: Greencard_applicant 2009-03-03 16:52:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (801 bytes)
回答: I really want to quit.Greencard_applicant2009-03-02 23:53:03
What a frank suggestion it is! I agree that my English is not so perfect that I can joke with my boss and express myself in the way I want. Please provide more suggestions on the effective communication. I am really interested in knowing more.

By the way, every thing/person has double sides. I guess that I may not be my boss' favorite employee, so I deserve to work as a labor instead of an analyst.
But what can I do?

I am willing to back off and try not to irritate him as long as I can be in a peaceful environment.My retreat only makes him demand more from me.

Nobody deserve that! Also I am new in this group and my expertise isn't so important to my group. I am very sure how long I can stay in that group. That's why I want to quit instead of staying there. :(

所有跟帖: 

Not a good idea -Legend2008- 給 Legend2008 發送悄悄話 (603 bytes) () 03/03/2009 postreply 18:26:47

回複:回複:回複:I really want to quit. -shizhenxin03- 給 shizhenxin03 發送悄悄話 (2383 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 06:59:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”