annaula review

來源: Cathy_Bay 2009-02-13 17:08:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1376 bytes)
had my performance review with my boss this week. was pretty upset. The comp was not very bad but I did not get my promotion which I think I deserve. He emphasized on improvement on communication next year. not quite clear what he wants even though asked directly what the expectation would be. He seemed not quite clear what he would expect either. Just say sometimes some incidents happen and make some people stand out to have big impact on business. It sounds like another person in his group is going to be promoted. This is very unfiar bcause business impact most of the time based on what projects people work on. I told him so and he immediately jumped in to explain it has very little impact, sounds contradictory to what he said just a moment ago. Either way, it was not bad and not good either.
I do have one question though. There is another group working on very similar things as our group. They need someone to lead a program and a project in another program, both of which fit my experience in my group very well. IN fact, I am serving as their consultant for both through emails. That group have lots of issues with our group. They attack each other constantly. I am weighing the possibility to jump boat but was concerned this jump will completely burn the bridge between my current boss and myself. Not quite sure if I should do this. any suggestions?

所有跟帖: 

maybe its the incident you mentioned b4? -Kaolin007- 給 Kaolin007 發送悄悄話 (293 bytes) () 02/13/2009 postreply 17:58:25

第一,別太在意評語,永遠有but。。。;第二,要跳就別在意現在的老板 -龍少爺- 給 龍少爺 發送悄悄話 龍少爺 的博客首頁 (248 bytes) () 02/13/2009 postreply 18:20:11

i did not get promotion which i know i should, i'll -bluelopez- 給 bluelopez 發送悄悄話 (103 bytes) () 02/13/2009 postreply 18:38:07

Many thanks to everyone for your suggestions -cathy_bay- 給 cathy_bay 發送悄悄話 (802 bytes) () 02/14/2009 postreply 06:03:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”