Re: 28 weeks pregnant, just got laid off by a fortune 500 compan

Thanks for your responses!
Here is my situation:I have wroked for the current company for a little more than 2 and half years, and current position 8 months. Supposely I will be on job training for the first 6 months, and take over a portfolio afterwards, which is before end of last year. However, my manager kept delaying on signing me a portfolio, the reason is he thinks I am "always" not ready yet. (Or the underneath reason is my pregnancy...) Regardless I have had experiences doing the similar kind of job previously. Plus during the training period I have also successfully closed couple of deals independly.
Now the company is laying off those staffs still in training national wide, so I am laid off.
btw, my manager is very unsecure and mean. And this is his first management job. The majority of my teammates suffer from his terriable inmature management...

Is this situation unfair enough for me to file a lawsuit against the company? yes or no and why? what are the consequences?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

所有跟帖: 

一點經驗 -老八路oea- 給 老八路oea 發送悄悄話 (464 bytes) () 02/08/2009 postreply 02:50:53

回複:一點經驗 -littlepumpkin99- 給 littlepumpkin99 發送悄悄話 littlepumpkin99 的博客首頁 (125 bytes) () 02/08/2009 postreply 08:15:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!