有感一個‘打他賣您’ (data mining) 引發的 fiasco

來源: 一枝穿雲箭 2009-01-31 19:20:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1332 bytes)
Director Yellow's fun intention stats report seemed to cause a career forum shake up recently. Somehow, I feel like things are turning sour quickly. As much as I hate to blog (八卦), the little guy/gal on my left shoulder is urging me to say something. So here it is.
Can we all keep our eyes on the donut, not the hole for once? Yes, forum sometimes does seem like a black hole, sucks all our time and energy. However, because of this virtual platform, we strangers connect, we seek advice from each other, we vent to each other, we harmlessly laugh at each other, we socialize. Each one of us plays a role. In here, you can develop your interpersonal skills, which is a key competency at work place. Those well respected IDs, they do it well and with a style. I'm almost certain they are as popular, likable and successful in real life. My kudos to those guys/gals. Personally, I envy them and want to be like them.
So, my plea to my dear friends, who may be thinking of quitting to come here, let's not stop eating just because we choked once. If it consume too much of your time and energy, maybe just cutting back some?
I amazed myself tonight by blah blah so much because, in general, I hate writing, even when my LP asked me. But, hopefully, this honest thought of mine can reach some of you.
I salute you....

所有跟帖: 

Well said indeed. -jill08- 給 jill08 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2009 postreply 19:29:46

為有犧牲多壯誌 -TT250- 給 TT250 發送悄悄話 (1653 bytes) () 01/31/2009 postreply 19:45:08

其實很敬重欣賞你的才智,對我的評價過高了。。。 -雲河- 給 雲河 發送悄悄話 雲河 的博客首頁 (58 bytes) () 01/31/2009 postreply 23:10:20

搭他迷你(data mining)互聯網,你寫我看心舒暢.天生咱才都有用,快快樂樂最健康! -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2009 postreply 20:08:21

“keep our eyes on the donut, not the hole“ - 樂觀的生活態度~~ -雲河- 給 雲河 發送悄悄話 雲河 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/31/2009 postreply 23:03:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”