為有犧牲多壯誌

來源: TT250 2009-01-31 19:45:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1653 bytes)
Not all of us here on this forum know the line following 為有犧牲多壯誌 in a once-famous poem. So, here it is: 敢叫日月換新天.

Indeed, some of the well-respected IDs that have called it quits or are thinking of quitting are the creme de la cream on this forum. The following is from a post (as a response to, to put it mildly, a strongly-worded post aimed at driving away for good a couple of our most-beloved friends) that I attempted earlier but that has since been "sacrificed":

"Perhaps second to 雲河 only, 澳土 is arguably the most respected and beloved guest here. And, speaking of commanding respect and affection, 飛鷹 does not come in far behind.

"That, of course, is not to say that they are perfect. None of us are. Speaking for myself, should I be in the position to recommend a boyfriend or girlfriend for a dear friend, I would not hesitate for a second to put in the name of either of them. (But then, not that either of them is looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend.)"

In the final analysis, I am afraid, in committing the folly that seems to be still unfolding, some of us have erred in taking ourselves too seriously.

To put my money where my mouth is, I will follow through what I wrote earlier in the same post referred to above:

"Now that I have spoken my mind, I will not attempt to add more confusion to a situation that is already unnecessarily chaotic. Instead, I will shut myself up for a few days, but shall come back after the dust has settled down a bit.

"Until we see each other again, my friends, you all take good care.

"Happy New Year!"

所有跟帖: 

其實很敬重欣賞你的才智,對我的評價過高了。。。 -雲河- 給 雲河 發送悄悄話 雲河 的博客首頁 (58 bytes) () 01/31/2009 postreply 23:10:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”