Just because he used a few exaggrated words, you dismiss his poi

來源: ZoyaWashington 2017-08-25 11:37:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (811 bytes)

Are you sure you are interested in a real discussion, and not just a cheap shot for a pointless win?

Consider the fact that each individual taking a such a big subject is bound to have many flaws in his/her post because of the personal limit, your way or the typical Chinese way I should say, will completely invalidate the use of such discussion. 

The only losers of Chinese way of discussion are Chinese people only makes it more ironic. At some point, anyone who cares about the future of China will stop caring. If you can't be a Chinese, you have to be someone other than Chinese.  Afterall, the lost of Chinese is the gain of everyone esle.

Sorry so using English. I am not interested in discussing with anyone who can't read my post.

所有跟帖: 

我沒有“dismiss his point”。他既然用誇張的詞來加強他的觀點,我當然可以合理的指出這種“加強”是虛假的,不妥的。 -davidhu1999- 給 davidhu1999 發送悄悄話 davidhu1999 的博客首頁 (811 bytes) () 08/25/2017 postreply 11:50:46

The right way of good discussion is focusing on the valid part o -ZoyaWashington- 給 ZoyaWashington 發送悄悄話 (453 bytes) () 08/25/2017 postreply 11:58:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”