周末一笑: A Forgetful Man(ZT)

來源: 南山鬆 2016-08-26 17:40:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4391 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 南山鬆 ] 在 2016-08-28 16:04:55 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

1 健忘的人/A Forgetful Man

Tom was tired out, and he went to bed as soon as he reached home.

Suddenly it occurred to him that he had planned to do something that evening. As he could not remember what it was, he tossed and turned in his bed for a long time.

Finally, the thing came to his mind, "My God, the original plan was to go to bed early!" he said depressingly.

湯姆累壞了,一到家就上床睡覺。

忽然,他想起原來晩上計劃做一件事,可他想不起來是什麽事,他在床上翻來覆去很久。

終於,他想起來了,“上帝,原計劃就是早點兒上床睡覺!” 他沮喪說。

2 現在才賣

A man entered a bakery with a loaf of bread, "I bought this bread here, and it tastes bad." "What!" exclaimed the baker. "I've been baking bread for 25 years! "The man replied, "You should have sold it right away!"

一個男人拿著一條麵包走進麵包店:“這麵包是在你這兒買的,味道很糟糕。” “什麽,”麵包師叫了起來,“ 我已經烤麵包25年了。”男人回答說:“那你不應該留到現在才賣呀。”

3 合理的哀傷/A Reasonable Affliction

On his deathbed poor Lubin lies; His spouse is in despair; With frequent sobs and mutual cries; They both express their care.

“A different cause,” says Parson Sly, “The same effect may give: Poor Lubin fears that he may die; His wife, that he may live”.

可憐的魯賓躺在他臨終的床上; 他的妻子陷入絕望; 兩人頻頻啜泣,相對哭啼, 他們都表達著憂傷。

“不同原因,” 狡黠牧師說, “可產生同樣結果: 可憐的魯賓怕他會死; 他老婆,怕他會活。”

4 拍賣會上/At Auction Fair

At auction spot, someone has lost a bag, in which has the vital document.

The owner says, "Once who picked it up brings it to me, I will take out 200 dollars to remunerate reward him or her."

On hearing the news, another chap shouts out:" I reward 300 dollars."

拍賣會上,有人丟了一個包,裏麵裝有重要文件。物主說:“有誰揀到送還,我將拿出200美元以表酬謝。”

話剛出口,就聽有人喊:“我出300美元。”

5 太黑了,我根本就看不見

After supper, the parents were busy playing mah-jong with the guests. At this point the mother thought of something and said to her son who was watching TV, "Honey, go see if the kitchen light is on or not?" After a while, her son returned and said, "Ma, the kitchen is so dark that I cannot see it at all."

晚飯後,父親和母親都忙著和客人玩麻將,這時母親忽然想起點兒事來,便對正在看電視的兒子說道:“寶貝,去看看廚房裏的燈是不是還開著呢?” 過了一會兒,兒子回來說:“媽,廚房裏太黑了,我根本就看不見。”

6 可憐的男人

A man sat at a bar, had the saddest hangdog expression.

Bartender: "What's the matter? Are you having troubles with your wife?"

The man: "We had a fight, and she told me that she wasn't going to speak to me for a month."

Bartender: "That should make you happy."

The man: "No, the month is up today!"

一個男人坐在酒吧裏,傷心至極。

酒吧招待:“你怎麽了?跟老婆鬧矛盾了?”

男人:“我們吵了一架,她說一個月都不跟我說話。”

酒吧招待:“那你應該高興才是啊!”

男人:“不,今天是這個月的最後一天。”

所有跟帖: 

又見有趣笑話。鬆鬆周末愉快! -井龍和- 給 井龍和 發送悄悄話 井龍和 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/26/2016 postreply 20:45:34

問好井龍和,周末快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2016 postreply 07:12:17

#3 "Parson"是“牧師,” 不應該音譯成“帕森” -rancho2008- 給 rancho2008 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2016 postreply 17:20:44

我當時對翻譯成牧師有些猶豫,覺得牧師不應該說這樣的話吧. -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2016 postreply 17:42:17

多謝鬆鬆每周笑話。嗯,是的。如果翻譯成牧師,那麽Sly怎樣譯? -小貝殼weed- 給 小貝殼weed 發送悄悄話 小貝殼weed 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2016 postreply 13:07:19

小貝殼好! Sly就是牧師的姓了. rancho2008說可以意譯.我先翻成"狡黠”吧.小貝殼,,新周快樂! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2016 postreply 16:02:52

嗯,謝謝鬆鬆! :)雙關語 -小貝殼weed- 給 小貝殼weed 發送悄悄話 小貝殼weed 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2016 postreply 18:31:58

鬆鬆,根據上下文(deathbed),應該很容易得出parson是牧師,並且 -rancho2008- 給 rancho2008 發送悄悄話 (256 bytes) () 08/28/2016 postreply 14:23:46

是的, deathbed容易讓人想到是牧師,就是說的話太cruel了,讓人覺得不像是牧師說的話. 我去改了去.謝謝rancho2 -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (186 bytes) () 08/28/2016 postreply 15:57:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”